Hi! I’m Joelene!
I am an artist, a dreamer, a wife, a mom, of 2 grown men, and an entrepreneur of over 20 years.
After hitting burnout and needing to step away from my photography business for a year, I realized there HAD to be a better way. That’s one of the things that lead me to become a business coach and learn more about how to build a profitable business that allowed me to have the time freedom I craved with the financial freedom I desired. I was able to create a business that not only helped others but has a recurring, passive income and the flexibility to not only pursue my passions to spend more time with my family.
The road wasn’t easy, but it’s a journey I am proud of. A journey that will I hope to take as many women as possible on, so they too can follow their own dreams of time and financial freedom. For them to also feel at peace when they choose to work a 15-20 hour work week and still create the income they desire, not only guilt-free but stress-free. With authenticity and honesty.
I believe every woman is capable of the incredible and creating a full-time business that provides freedom with both their time and money is just the beginning.
On a personal level…
It was just over 20 years ago when I took a risk and started my photography business. That’s when my entrepreneurial journey really unfolded and provided me with so much knowledge and experience. All of which, I can’t wait to share with you!
- I am an animal lover, I believe in global warming, support LGBTQ2S+, women’s rights, and more.
- I married my High School Sweetheart, we are celebrating 32 years together this year!
- I was an “empty nester” by the age of 43, with 3 adorable grandbabies!
- At 44, we have a full house again, my husband and I took in and are raising our 2 nephews.
- I don’t like being in front of a camera. (20 years behind one solidified that one for me.)
- I drink wine, read a lot of books and spoil myself with a yearly subscription to Broadway!
Want to know more about me?
I am an open book, I love meeting new people, talking about business, life, and all things that spark joy. I’d love to hear from you, get to know you and learn all about your business dreams and ideas!
So, send me an email or find me on Social Media – I can’t wait to hear from you!